If you’re a Center Childcare Provider, The Planning Council can assist you in a variety of ways, including free technical assistance and training.
One of our most important programs helps you feed healthy and nutritious meals and snacks to the children under your care.
The Food Program (CACFP)
This program provides reimbursements for licensed providers, and The Planning Council conducts free training and professional development and provides technical assistance. Watch this video to learn more.
- Reimbursements for qualified food purchases
- Access to free training and professional development
- Online menu planning tools
- Technical assistance to insure full and timely reimbursements
- Online resources, including exercise and activities, container gardening, special diets, etc.
- Serves as a marketing tool for families looking for quality family childcare options
- FREE Technical Assistance
Virginia Childcare TrainingsCPR and First Aid class - Respite providers only11/28/2017 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
CPR and First Aid class - Respite providers only11/28/2017 at 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
KIT Training Module 3: Supporting Positive Behavior12/12/2017 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
KIT Training Module 3: Supporting Positive Behavior12/12/2017 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CPR and First Aid class - Respite providers only12/14/2017 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
CPR and First Aid class - Respite providers only12/14/2017 at 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Maryland Childcare TrainingsNo Events
JOIN THE FOOD PROGRAM
Don’t miss out on this important program that provides both financial and technical assistance. Remember, habits start early so healthy eating should too. Here’s how you can apply. You must be a licensed provider to participate in the CACFP.
Not licensed yet?
See the links below to get started.