If you’re a Center Childcare Provider, The Planning Council can assist you in a variety of ways, including free technical assistance and training.
One of our most important programs helps you feed healthy and nutritious meals and snacks to the children under your care.
The Food Program (CACFP)
This program provides reimbursements for licensed providers, and The Planning Council conducts free training and professional development and provides technical assistance. Watch this video to learn more.
- Reimbursements for qualified food purchases
- Access to free training and professional development
- Online menu planning tools
- Technical assistance to insure full and timely reimbursements
- Online resources, including exercise and activities, container gardening, special diets, etc.
- Serves as a marketing tool for families looking for quality family childcare options
- FREE Technical Assistance
Virginia Childcare TrainingsCPR and First Aid05/02/2018 at 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
CPR and First Aid05/02/2018 at 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Greatness Start for Wellness: Healthy Habits for Infant and Toddlers Part 205/08/2018 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Maryland Childcare TrainingsNo Events
JOIN THE FOOD PROGRAM
Don’t miss out on this important program that provides both financial and technical assistance. Remember, habits start early so healthy eating should too. Here’s how you can apply. You must be a licensed provider to participate in the CACFP.
Not licensed yet?
See the links below to get started.
For center childcare providers, The Planning Council is your key to unlock the benefits of the USDA’s Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) in Maryland, the District of Columbia, and much of Virginia.
Have a Question?
Shoot us an email using the form below. A Center Childcare Team Member will get back to you shortly.